What is a Commercial LED Display
LED advertising screen, also known as LED electronic display screen, also known as LED display screen, is a display method by controlling semiconductor light-emitting diodes.
A display screen is used to display various information such as text, graphics, images, animations, market quotations, videos, and video signals. LED displays have been widely used in large squares, commercial advertisements, stadiums, information dissemination, news releases, securities transactions, etc.
Why You Need LED Display
By promoting various content, the commercial value of the location can be expanded. For example, commercial LED displays can display video, images, text, lantern slideshows, and other media formats while changing the content as frequently and immediately as needed.
Therefore, compared with traditional painted billboards, it has greater potential, and the content and high brightness can attract people’s vision and attention more deeply and effectively.
Create more profit for you
LED commercial advertising displays can display your advertisements and messages 24/7 and have a long lifespan, ensuring that your investment is worthwhile and profitable. But for outdoor printed billboards, you need to replace them frequently.
You can also use it to get more income through sponsorships or other paid methods. As other display technologies will have more limitations, such as less protection and lower brightness, LED displays may be one of the most suitable and ideal tools for you to reach these goals.
Easy to manage and smart control
Remote control, easy to operate, makes the whole control process efficient. You can upload hundreds of ads to the software management and run them automatically.
How To Tell If You Need A Commercial LED Screen
(1) The required environment will face unstable natural factors, such as rain, humidity, overheating, dust, etc.
(2) Faced with a large number of audiences, means that there will be large-scale viewing.
(3) Various activities will be held outdoors.
(4) A larger screen is required.
If your needs meet any of these, then a commercial LED display may be the best choice for you.
Features Of Commercial LED Display
(1) High-density, high-definition display.
(2) It has a photosensitive control system. Automatically adjust the brightness of the display screen according to the changes in indoor and outdoor light, which is not only energy saving and environmental protection. It greatly reduces your running costs and makes it easier for the audience to accept.
(3) The product has a set of low-power solutions, which can save 1/3 of the energy when the display is running, which further greatly reduces your operating costs.
(4) With a high refresh rate and high grayscale, the picture of the LED advertising screen is more realistic and meets the requirements of high visual quality for commercial use.
(5) It has the function of point-by-point correction of brightness and color, which makes the picture of the LED advertising screen richer and meets the requirements of high visual quality for commercial use.
(6) The content of advertisements on the screen can be changed at any time. And different advertisements can be displayed for different customers around the clock.
(7) With a dual network cable hot backup function, two computers control one screen at the same time, when one computer has a problem, the other computer automatically takes over to ensure the normal operation of the display screen.
(8) All displayed content can be controlled by a remote network, and the screen content can be easily changed by clicking the mouse, to realize the clustering of advertising display networks in cities and regions.
(9) Support network control function, enabling you to control the display screens of several cities in one place, and change the content you want to play at any time.
(10) With the multi-function card of the Royal display, the display screen can be switched on and off at any time by software timing or manually, and the unattended function can be realized.
Classification Of Commercial LED Displays
(1) Outdoor LED display
This type of LED display is generally installed on the outer wall of the first floor of the shopping mall, and the specifications of the Royal Display LED display used are P6.67, P8, P10, P16, etc. The specific specifications selected need to be determined in combination with the actual project, size, budget, etc.
The advantage of this type of screen is that it can cover more audiences, and people who come and go near the mall can see the advertising content played by the video, which is conducive to the promotion of brands, products, or services by businesses.
(2) Indoor LED display in shopping malls
In the shopping mall, there are also many LED displays used to broadcast the advertisements of the merchants. This type of LED display is generally close to the consumers, and the specifications are mostly P3, P2, P1.875, P1.667, P1.583, etc.
Many merchants in shopping malls also like to choose indoor LED displays to promote their products, such as services, catering, cosmetics, etc.
When consumers hang out in the mall or sit and rest, the advertisements on the display screen may arouse the immediate interest of consumers, thereby generating demand for consumption.
(3) Cylindrical LED screen
A Cylindrical LED screen is also a common LED display in shopping malls. The specifications are generally P1.667, P2, and P2.5.
A flexible LED display is a product commonly used to make cylindrical LED screens. A large Royal Display cylindrical LED screen can be spliced together by many small flexible LED displays.
A flexible LED display is characterized by good flexibility, can be bent arbitrarily, can be installed in various ways, and can meet personalized design, low power consumption, and save electricity expenditure.
(4) Transparent LED screen
Due to the high cost of LED transparent screens, transparent LED screens are often installed on the glass walls of jewelry stores on the first floor of many shopping malls.
This type of LED display has a transmittance of 60%~95%, which can be seamlessly spliced with the floor glass facade and the window lighting structure. It restores the lighting and vision of the glass curtain wall, does not occupy space, and can also beautify the decoration. Transparent LED screens can also be seen on the outside of commercial center buildings in many cities used as commercial LED displays.
With the rapid growth of the economy and technology, it is believed that there will be more types of LED displays used in shopping malls. For example, interactive LED displays, Rubik’s cube LED screens, and so on. More and more distinctive LED displays will appear in shopping malls, which is also a beautification of a shopping mall.
Five Factors Affecting The Price Of LED Display
- LED display size
It is easy to understand, just like when we buy a house, the larger the area, the higher the total price. The bigger the LED display, the more expensive it is!LED display specifications
- The main models of LED display are p1.667, p1.538, p2.0, p2.5, P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10, etc.
The P in the LED display screen refers to the center distance between two adjacent pixels of the LED display screen, which is referred to as the point distance for short. It is the distance between the LED display lamp bead. Usually, the denser the lamp beads, the clearer the LED display, the higher the resolution, and the higher the price.
- Materials used for LED display
Materials can be divided into domestic materials and imported materials. Some light-emitting LED chips, driver ICs and other main materials, raw materials, and core technologies. For example chips, from a cost point of view, are more expensive than domestic imported components. The most important thing is that different chips, stability, brightness, and lifetime are different.
There are also other components such as power supplies, modular circuit boards, box materials, and plastic masks, and the material cost of all the flat cables, connecting wires, etc. inside the display is also very different. In addition, the quality of the lamp beads of the LED display is an important factor affecting the price of the LED display.
- Enterprise production cost
In addition to the cost of raw materials, the LED display also includes costs such as employee wages, logistics costs, and after-sales services.
- Construction factors
Through factors such as installation site, installation, screen size, and choice of the frame structure, LED display engineering will provide greater differences. When using LED outdoor advertising screens, construction, environmental impact, and prices also vary greatly.
What Factors Need To Be Considered When Choosing An LED Display?
1. Flatness of display screen
The flatness of the LED display surface determines the display quality of the LED display. The surface flatness of the display screen should be within 1mm to ensure that the displayed image is not distorted. If the flatness of the screen is low, there will be local bulges or depressions, resulting in dead corners of the picture viewing angle, thus affecting the appearance. The flatness of the screen largely determines the quality of the LED display, and the flatness mainly depends on the production process.
2. Display brightness
The brightness of the LED display is also one of the important indicators for choosing a good LED display. For example, if an LED display is used outdoors, it may result in an unclear image if exposed to strong light. Brightness is determined by the LED die. High-quality LED displays usually have higher brightness and wider viewing angles, so brightness and viewing angles are also major factors in understanding the quality of LED displays.
3. Screen color
The color of the LED display is composed of multiple colored pixels, and the white balance effect is one of the important indicators of the display. In terms of color, pure white is displayed only when the ratio of red, green, and blue primary colors is 3:6:1.
If the actual scale deviates, the white balance will deviate. In general, pay attention to whether the white is blue to greenish-yellow. The quality of white balance is mainly determined by the control system of the display, and the die also affects subtraction.
If there are four small squares on the display that are always on or black, that part of the module is dead, which is due to the poor quality of the display’s connectors, which can be easily damaged. Before buying a professional LED display, if you want to check its quality, you can observe whether there are mosaic dots on the screen plane.
4. LED Display power consumption
The size of the power consumption directly affects the service life of the LED display. High power consumption not only consumes electricity but also easily accelerates the aging of LED tubes. Over time, the display will turn yellow and darker, which also has some impact on the visuals.
Royal Display has been focusing on LED display customization for many years and has a professional R&D design team. More cases are for your reference, and we will provide you with a comprehensive LED display quotation and service.
Contact us now, and you can get the best price quotation and unimaginable module products!